C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones

Fantastic.

Informative AND Entertaining.
Wonderful.

It also serves to explain why it so regularly seems like I'm hearing the same thing over and over again in every second or third sentence when I hear Chinese.

Moose. Moose.

Well,

The cartoonist in me loves it, but the history lover wants to slap you for suggesting there was a single viking who wasn't an excellent survivalist. ;p

Animated Short: Save Me Animated Short: Save Me

I'm very pleased

Not only is this a much welcomed break from the random violence and penis jokes we get around here by the bucket loads, but it's very VERY Good first flash.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

WOW!

I was going to comment on how it was refreshing to see a more serious flash, of such high caliber, on new grounds. Then I got to the end.

Never change HDD.
(Unless you want to make something more serious)

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

Damn...

1 point for quality art.
1 point for par animation.
1 point for non-generic yet stereotypical characters.
2 points for great voice acting.
5 points for being so damn true.

This gave me slight pause, as I reflected on my own social practices.
10/10, I hope you do it again.

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

You've made my day.

In all honesty,
"- to fuck'n Polar Bears.''
"Officer, with all due respect, that's a load of frittata."

You go one point for that line alone. The animation was good and the voice acting was too. Not GREAT, but very good.

Metroid: Bioweapons Metroid: Bioweapons

Pretty Funny

It brings up a good point, regarding the numskulls that keep making these monsters. However, it leaves one very much unanswered: Who is dumb enough to keep funding them? The humor is definitely well founded, but the animation is a little lacking. Otherwise, well done.

Although one thing does bug me...
HOW THE HELL DOES SHE CROSS HER LEGS IN A SUIT OF ARMOR?

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Good Lord...

WHY CAN'T I STOP WATCHING IT?
It's funny, but reptetative. Well animated, but repetative. And generic yet catchy.
You evil genius.

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

That was better than I was expecting.

The timing and quality of the voice acting is all that really needs improvement. Otherwise it was pretty good. I also thing that the character designs could stand to be a little more unique. Half the characters just have different color eyes and long hair. That might just be my opinion though.

Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

"Yay, another one!"

-first though.
This one felt far more elaborate that many previous ones, better planed with a more plot intensive theme. Although there weren't as many "silly" jokes it was just as funny and entertaining as the previous ones because of how it felt like there was going to be something at the end, which there was.
Great job.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, some people were irked by its complexity, so it's nice to hear a compliment on it. Personally I loved that factor of this episode, it involves so much more than it usually does. Thanks for watching, man!